Let’s face it SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is a REALLY scary term.
OF COURSE we all want to be the first thing that comes up when someone types a relevant search term for our business into Google… but in paying for SEO what are you really getting and how can you be sure you are benefitting from the results?
The truth is, there is a LOT of competition on the internet for each and every industry and to succeed at good SEO that means you need to be doing MORE online than your competition. Let’s be careful though not to compare another company’s 12th year marketing budget to our 2nd year marketing budget.
5 SEO tools you can DIY with:
- Set up your Google My Business listing: business.google.com
- Google Search Console: https://search.google.com/search-console
- Google Data Highlighter: https://support.google.com/webmasters/answer/2692911?hl=en
- Keyword research tool: https://neilpatel.com/ubersuggest/
- Invest in Facebook, Instagram and Google ADs – many people don’t realize this can help your SEO!
- Ask a friend to talk about you and link to your website from their website or social media.
- Print out your website and mark it up! Go to a coffee shop, go in the backyard, get out from behind your computer and stop worrying about the functionality of your site. Worry about the CONTENT that is presented on your website. Does it sound similar to how you would present your business to me if we were sitting down over coffee? Are your main keywords included in your content? If not, it’s time to take another look!
Need some help getting started with SEO? We have a Starter SEO Program perfect for you!
Yoast SEO Plugin Installation & Base Setup – $250
- Configuration of Yoast SEO plugin with home page meta description and focus keyword.
- Submitting your site to Google Search Console.
- Connecting Yoast plugin to Google Search Console.
- Tying Yoast plugin to Google Analytics.
Additional Pages – $50 per page
Each additional page of your site is billed on a per page basis and includes setting the meta description and focus keyword for each page.
* E-Commerce sites are quoted on a per site basis and configuration of product pages will consist of additional fees.
* Package available for WordPress websites only.
Why do I need this?
This is step one for getting your site ready for full blown SEO and is the most affordable SEO step you can take. Why pay a premium price for an expert SEO company to configure the #1 WordPress SEO Plugin when you can funnel those savings to later pay them to do the things they are TRULY experts at – increasing your rankings in a MAJOR way? They do this through creating traffic to your site from other websites – a process called backlinking and a few other methods.
Why the Yoast SEO Plugin?
Simple, you own a WordPress website and Yoast SEO is the #1 SEO plugin for WordPress. It allows you to set keywords and meta descriptions for every page of your website right from the WordPress interface which in the most simple terms possible… makes Google very happy! It even analyzes your copy for easy readability, looks for duplicate content, takes care of all of the technical stuff in the background such as XML sitemaps and can even be upgraded to a premium version with more features when you are ready!